Goto Section: 63.03 | 63.09 | Table of Contents
Revised as of January 14, 2021
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 63.04 Filing procedures for domestic transfer of control applications
Link to an amendment published at 85 FR 76385 , Nov. 27, 2020.
(a) Domestic services only. A carrier seeking domestic section 214
authorization for transfer of control should file an application
(1) The name, address and telephone number of each applicant;
(2) The government, state, or territory under the laws of which each
corporate or partnership applicant is organized;
(3) The name, title, post office address, and telephone number of the
officer or contact point, such as legal counsel, to whom correspondence
concerning the application is to be addressed;
(4) The name, address, citizenship and principal business of any person
or entity that directly or indirectly owns at least ten (10) percent of
the equity of the applicant, and the percentage of equity owned by each
of those entities (to the nearest one (1) percent);
(5) Certification pursuant to § § 1.2001 through 1.2003 of this chapter
that no party to the application is subject to a denial of Federal
benefits pursuant to section 5301 of the Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988.
See 21 U.S.C. 853.
(6) A description of the transaction;
(7) A description of the geographic areas in which the transferor and
transferee (and their affiliates) offer domestic telecommunications
services, and what services are provided in each area;
(8) A statement as to how the application fits into one or more of the
presumptive streamlined categories in this section or why it is
otherwise appropriate for streamlined treatment;
(9) Identification of all other Commission applications related to the
(10) A statement of whether the applicants are requesting special
consideration because either party to the transaction is facing
imminent business failure;
(11) Identification of any separately filed waiver requests being
sought in conjunction with the transaction; and
(12) A statement showing how grant of the application will serve the
public interest, convenience and necessity, including any additional
information that may be necessary to show the effect of the proposed
transaction on competition in domestic markets.
(b) Domestic/International applications for transfers of control. Where
an applicant wishes to file a joint international section 214 transfer
of control application and domestic section 214 transfer of control
application, the applicant should submit information that satisfies the
requirements of § 63.18, which specifies the contents of applications
for international authorizations, together with filing fees that
satisfy (and are in accordance with filing procedures applicable to)
both § § 1.1105 and 1.1107 of this chapter. In an attachment to the
international application, the applicant should submit the information
described in paragraphs (a)(6) through (a)(12) of this section.
[ 67 FR 18832 , Apr. 17, 2002]
Goto Section: 63.03 | 63.09
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public