Goto Section: 76.952 | 76.963 | Table of Contents
Revised as of September 1, 2021
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 76.962 Implementation and certification of compliance.
(a) Implementation. A cable operator must implement remedial
requirements, including prospective rate reductions and refunds, within
60 days from the date the Commission releases an order mandating a
(b) Certification of compliance. A cable operator must certify to the
Commission its compliance with any Commission order mandating remedial
requirements. Such certification shall:
(1) Be filed with the Commission within 90 days from the date the
Commission releases an order mandating a remedy;
(2) Reference the applicable Commission order;
(3) State that the cable operator has complied fully with all
provisions of the Commission's order;
(4) Include a description of the precise measures the cable operator
has taken to implement the remedies ordered by the Commission; and
(5) Be signed by an authorized representative of the cable operator.
Goto Section: 76.952 | 76.963
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public