Goto Section: 73.713 | 73.732 | Table of Contents
Revised as of November 25, 2020
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 73.731 Licensing requirements.
(a) A license for an international broadcasting station will be issued
only after a satisfactory showing has been made in regard to the
following, among others:
(1) That there is a need for the international broadcasting service
proposed to be rendered.
(2) That the necessary program sources are available to the applicant
to render the international service proposed.
(3) That the production of the program service and the technical
operation of the proposed station will be conducted by qualified
(4) That the applicant is legally, technically and financially
qualified and possesses adequate technical facilities to carry forward
the service proposed.
(5) That the public interest, convenience and necessity will be served
through the operation of the proposed station.
[ 38 FR 18895 , July 16, 1973]
Goto Section: 73.713 | 73.732
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public