Goto Section: 64.6050 | 64.6070 | Table of Contents
Revised as of December 1, 2020
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 64.6060 Annual reporting and certification requirement.
(a) Providers must submit a report to the Commission, by April 1st of
each year, regarding interstate, intrastate, and international Inmate
Calling Services for the prior calendar year. The report shall be
categorized both by facility type and size and shall contain:
(1) Current interstate, intrastate, and international rates for Inmate
(2) Current Ancillary Service Charge amounts and the instances of use
(3) The Monthly amount of each Site Commission paid;
(5) The number of TTY-based Inmate Calling Services calls provided per
facility during the reporting period;
(6) The number of dropped calls the reporting Provider experienced with
TTY-based calls; and
(7) The number of complaints that the reporting Provider received
related to e.g., dropped calls, poor call quality and the number of
incidences of each by TTY and TRS users.
(b) An officer or director of the reporting Provider must certify that
the reported information and data are accurate and complete to the best
of his or her knowledge, information, and belief.
[ 80 FR 79179 , Dec. 18, 2015, as amended at 85 FR 67462 , Oct. 23, 2020]
Goto Section: 64.6050 | 64.6070
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public