Goto Section: 64.6010 | 64.6030 | Table of Contents
Revised as of December 1, 2020
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 64.6020 Ancillary Service Charge.
(a) No Provider of interstate or international Inmate Calling Services
shall charge an Ancillary Service Charge other than those permitted
charges listed in § 64.6000(a).
(b) No Provider shall charge a rate for a permitted Ancillary Service
Charge in excess of:
(1) For Automated Payment Fees—$3.00 per use;
(2) For Single-Call and Related Services—the exact transaction fee
charged by the third-party provider, with no markup, plus the adopted,
(3) For Live Agent Fee—$5.95 per use;
(4) For Paper Bill/Statement Fee—$2.00 per use;
(5) For Third-Party Financial Transaction Fees—the exact fees, with no
markup that result from the transaction.
[ 80 FR 79179 , Dec. 18, 2015, as amended at 85 FR 67462 , Oct. 23, 2020]
Goto Section: 64.6010 | 64.6030
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public