Goto Section: 61.54 | 61.58 | Table of Contents
Revised as of February 22, 2021
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 61.55 Contract-based tariffs.
(a) This section shall apply to price cap local exchange carriers
permitted to offer contract-based tariffs under § 1.776 or § 69.805 of
this chapter, as well as to the offering of business data services by
rate-of-return carriers pursuant to § 61.50.
(b) Composition of contract-based tariffs shall comply with § § 61.54(b)
(c) Contract-based tariffs shall include the following:
(1) The term of contract, including any renewal options;
(2) A brief description of each of the services provided under the
(3) Minimum volume commitments for each service;
(4) The contract price for each service or services at the volume
levels committed to by the customers;
(5) A general description of any volume discounts built into the
contract rate structure; and
(6) A general description of other classifications, practices, and
regulations affecting the contract rate.
[ 64 FR 51266 , Sept. 22, 1999, as amended at 76 FR 43216 , July 20, 2011;
82 FR 25711 , June 2, 2017; 83 FR 67123 , Dec. 28, 2018]
Goto Section: 61.54 | 61.58
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public