Goto Section: 61.193 | 61.203 | Table of Contents
Revised as of February 24, 2021
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 61.201 Detariffing of price cap local exchange carriers.
(a) Price cap local exchange carriers shall remove from their
(1) Any packet-based business data service;
(2) Any circuit-based business data service above the DS3 bandwidth
(3) Any transport services as defined in § 69.801(j) of this chapter;
(4) DS1 and DS3 end user channel terminations, and all other tariffed
special access services, in any market deemed competitive as defined in
§ 69.801; and
(5) DS1 and DS3 end user channel terminations, and all other tariffed
special access services, in any grandfathered market as defined in
§ 69.801 for which the price cap local exchange carrier was granted
Phase II pricing flexibility prior to June 2017.
(b) The detariffing must be completed thirty-six months after August 1,
2017, but detariffing can take place at any time before the thirty-six
months is completed.
[ 82 FR 25711 , June 2, 2017, as amended at 84 FR 38579 , Aug. 7, 2019]
Goto Section: 61.193 | 61.203
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public