Goto Section: 3.71 | 3.73 | Table of Contents
Revised as of September 1, 2021
Goto Year:2020 |
§ 3.72 Grounds for further enforcement action.
(a) The Commission may take further enforcement action, including
forfeiture, suspension or cancellation of an accounting authority
certification, if it is determined that the public interest so
requires. Reasons for which such action may be taken include, inter
(1) Failure to initiate settlements within six months of certification
or failure to perform settlements during any subsequent six month
(2) Illegal activity or fraud;
(3) Non-payment or late payment to a foreign administration or agent;
(4) Failure to follow ITR requirements and procedures;
(5) Failure to take into account ITU-T Recommendations;
(6) Failure to follow FCC rules and regulations;
(7) Bankruptcy; or
(8) Providing false or incomplete information to the Commission or
failure to comply with or respond to requests for information.
(b) Prior to taking any of the enforcement actions in paragraph (a) of
this section, the Commission will give notice of its intent to take the
specified action and the grounds therefor, and afford a 30-day period
for a response in writing; provided that, where the public interest so
requires, the Commission may temporarily suspend a certification
pending completion of these procedures. Responses must be forwarded to
the Accounting Authority Certification Officer. See § 3.61.
Goto Section: 3.71 | 3.73
Goto Year: 2020 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public