Goto Section: 0.304 | 0.314 | Table of Contents
Revised as of October 1, 2019
Goto Year:2018 |
§ 0.311 Authority delegated.
The Chief, Enforcement Bureau, is delegated authority to perform all
functions of the Bureau, described in § 0.111, provided that:
(a) The following matters shall be referred to the Commission en banc
(1) Notices of proposed rulemaking and of inquiry and final orders in
(2) Applications for review of actions taken pursuant to delegated
(3) Matters that present novel questions of law, fact or policy that
cannot be resolved under existing precedents and guidelines.
(4) Forfeiture notices and forfeiture orders if the amount is more than
$100,000 in the case of common carriers or more than $25,000 in the
case of all other persons or entities.
(5) Orders concluding an investigation under section 208(b) of the
Communications Act and orders addressing petitions for reconsideration
of such orders.
(6) Release of information pursuant to section 220(f) of the
Communications Act, except for release of such information to a state
public utility commission or in response to a Freedom of Information
(b) Action on complaints regarding compliance with section 705(a) of
the Communications Act shall be coordinated with the Office of General
[ 64 FR 60721 , Nov. 8, 1999, as amended at 67 FR 13221 , Mar. 21, 2002;
71 FR 69036 , Nov. 29, 2006]
return arrow Back to Top
Goto Section: 0.304 | 0.314
Goto Year: 2018 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public