FCC 95.1113 Revised as of September 29, 2014
Goto Year:2013 |
§ 95.1113 Frequency coordinator.
(a) The Commission will designate a frequency coordinator(s) to manage
the usage of the frequency bands for the operation of medical telemetry
(b) The frequency coordinator shall
(1) Review and process coordination requests submitted by authorized
health care providers as required in § 95.1111;
(2) Maintain a database of WMTS use;
(3) Notify users of potential conflicts; and
(4) Coordinate WMTS operation with radio astronomy observatories and
Federal Government radar systems as specified in § § 95.1119 and
(5) Notify licensees--who are operating in accordance with
§ 90.259(b)--of the need to comply with the field strength limit of
§ 90.259(b)(11) prior to initial activation of WMTS equipment in the
1427-1432 MHz band.
(6) Notify licensees--who are operating in 1392-1395 MHz band in
accordance with subpart I of part 27--of the need to comply with the
field strength limit of § 27.804 prior to initial activation of WMTS
equipment in the 1395-1400 MHz band.
[ 65 FR 44008 , July 17, 2000, as amended at 67 FR 41682 , June 20, 2002]
return arrow Back to Top
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.