Goto Section: 80.413 | 80.417 | Table of Contents
Revised as of December 4, 2012
Goto Year:2011 |
§ 80.415 Publications.
(a) The following publications listed in the table contained in
§ 80.401 are published by the International Telecommunications Union
(1) Manual for Use of the Maritime Mobile and Maritime Mobile-Satellite
(2) List IV—List of Coast Stations.
(3) List V—List of Ship Stations.
(4) List VI—List of Radiodetermination and Special Services Stations.
(5) List VII A—Alphabetical List of Call Signs of Stations Used by the
Maritime Mobile Service, Ship Station Selective Call Numbers or Signals
and Coast Station Identification Numbers or Signals. These publications
may be purchased from: International Telecommunication Union, General
Secretariat-Sales Section, Place des Nations, CH-1211 Geneva 20,
(b) The following publications listed in the table contained in
§ 80.401 are available as follows:
(1) IMO GMDSS Master Plan may be purchased from International Maritime
Organization (IMO), Publications, 4 Albert Embankment, London SE1 7 SR,
United Kingdom; telephone 011 44 71 735 7611.
(2) U.S. NIMA Publication 117 may be purchased from Superintendent of
Documents, P.O. Box 371954, Pittsburgh, PA 15250-7954, telephone
(3) The Admiralty List of Radio Signals, Volume 5—Global Maritime
Distress and Safety System, may be purchased from UK Hydrographic
Office, Admiralty Way, Tauton, Somerset TA1 2DN, United Kingdom,
telephone +44 (0)1823 337900 x3333.
[ 51 FR 31213 , Sept. 2, 1986, as amended at 68 FR 46972 , Aug. 7, 2003]
return arrow Back to Top
Goto Section: 80.413 | 80.417
Goto Year: 2011 |
CiteFind - See documents on FCC website that
cite this rule
Want to support this service?
Report errors in
this rule. Since these rules are converted to HTML by machine, it's possible errors have been made. Please
help us improve these rules by clicking the Report FCC Rule Errors link to report an error.
Helping make public information public